The tilt-up method has grown steadily since the 1940s because of the numerous benefits to the building owner and design-build team. When designing a new building, you want it to be functional, attractive, durable, efficient to operate and economical to build. And tilt-up delivers.
- Economy – Tilt-up buildings not only save construction budgets, but they also maximize operating and investment dollars.
- Speed of Construction – Detailed engineering and assembly-line productivity offer savings in labor, materials and time.
- Building Quality – CON/STEEL Tilt-Up Systems® buildings combine the latest technologies with experienced design and construction professionals to deliver optimal quality.
- Floor Utilization – Column-free walls allow for space planning flexibility and unrestricted door location.
- Design Freedom/Versatility – Since concrete arrives on the site in liquid form, every building can be custom-designed to meet an owner’s needs – both in function and appearance.
- Thermal Economy – The natural heat-sink properties of concrete, combined with a variety of insulation systems, minimize energy costs.
- Financing – Because of their lasting value, tilt-up buildings are a preferred investment in the eyes of lending institutions.